Hosts Russia is going to play against Saudi Arabia in the preliminary game of the 2018 World Cup that will be held in Moscow on the 14th June 2018.
It was the on the 1st of December that Vladimir Putin, the Russian President, oversaw the draw for this the event at a highly structured Kremlin ceremony that featured Argentine soccer legend Diego Maradona and more soccer notables.
Putin stated that they would do the whole lot for making it a key sports gala and he predicted a World Cup characterized by friendship and just play, which he stated to be values that stay the same with time. Let’s check out more details about Russia vs Saudi Arabia live streaming channels, Telecast, and Schedule below.
Russia vs Saudi Arabia 2018 Live Stream
You can watch every moment of Socceroos action in the 2018 soccer world cup in Russia plus every one of the most significant games that consist of the opening game, semi-finals & final, live, free of charge & in HD quality on SBS.
- All those who watch the opening game on SBS will have the privilege of hearing the exclusive commentary of Martin Tyler.
Watch Russia vs Saudi Arabia Online
So get ready to watch the opening thriller between Russia and Saudi Arabia live streaming in HD quality Free here. You can find some best streams here.
Note: Streaming links will be updated five minutes before the game. So bookmark or save this page.
The opening game is also going to be live streamed on “World Game website” and the authorized “World Cup app.”
- Every Socceroos match
- The match of the day daily
- A couple of quarter-finals
- The semi-finals and the final
Let’s check out the full broadcast listing and TV channels to watch Russia vs Saudi Arabia game below.
United States: FOX Sports 1 USA
Spain: beiN Sports Spain
India: Sony Ten 2
Indonesia: beiN Sports 2 Indonesia
Germany: Sky Sport 1
Russia vs Saudi Arabia Schedule
The time, date and venue of the opening match of the 2018 world cup in Russia between Russia and Saudi Arabia are 4 pm GMT, the 14th Of June, and Luzhniki in Moscow.
Time, Date and Venue
|Match||Russia vs Saudi Arabia|
|Date||14th June 2018|
|Stadium||Luzhniki in Moscow|
|Competition||FIFA World Cup 2018|
|Kickoff time||4:00 PM GMT|
Predictions and chances
Saudi Arabia and Russia is a couple of lowest ranked sides now. Experts feel that this match will most likely decide who ranks third in the group as they feel that Uruguay’s coasting in this group with Egypt being a better side. However, at a stage like a soccer world cup one never knows.
While some experts say that Russia will beat Saudi Arabia, some say that this would be tough as Juan Antonio Pizzi of Saudi Arabia is an excellent coach.
The key figures of the both the teams
Russia’s chances of doing well depend on:
- Stanislav Chercheso – He’s an ex Russia international goalkeeper and is coaching the side in this world cup. He is known for his dour defensive style, and a change in this may help Russia.
- The hosts are also going to hope that Fedor Smolov, its forward, can recreate the goal he scored when they played New Zealand in their first game victory in the FIFA Confederations Cup of 2017.
- Another experienced played that Russia is banking on is Igor Akinfeev, who is captaining the side. He has represented his country 100 times.
Saudi Arabia’s campaign depends much on:
- Juan Antonio Pizzi – He is the side’s Argentinian-born coach. He took over Saudi Arabia in November of 2017, following his coaching tenure with Chile ended.
- Two other influential figures of Saudi Arabia are Fahad Al Muwallad and Mohammad Al-Sahlawi. Mohammad Al-Sahlawi’s Fast feet and rare turns of pace might make him a decisive factor in how Saudi Arabia does.
Lineups of both teams will be updated soon after the official announcement.
Russia Starting Lineups
Saudi Arabia Starting Lineups
Stay tuned for the final scores and updates on Russia vs Saudi Arabia match here.